The Global Ambassador will open its doors in Phoenix on Wednesday, Dec. 6 as it welcomes first guests to the internationally inspired hotel.
Almost a decade in the making, the creation of the hotel has been a deeply personal journey for Sam Fox who has crafted every aspect of the high-style, high-design 141-room hotel to reflect his worldly travels.
The hotel’s five original restaurants were designed as gathering places, not only for travelers and hotel guests, but for locals. Four of the five restaurants will welcome guests on opening day, including:
- Le Âme: Nestled in the soul of The Global Ambassador, Le Âme is a Parisian steakhouse that pays homage to traditional French fare. Le Âme will be serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
- Le Market: The Parisian patisserie serves pastries and espresso in the morning to cheese presentations curated by the in-house fromager paired with wines in the evening.
- Pink Dolphin: Pink Dolphin is where Mexican and Peruvian-inspired dishes and drinks are served in a poolside setting.
- Lobby Bar: The Lobby Bar will feature musical stylings – think jazz trios and special artist-in-residence nights and will serve a mixture of classic and craft cocktails with a European flair.
At the pinnacle of the hotel is theà Mediterranean Rooftop, an 18,000 square foot restaurant overlooking Camelback Mountain, which will open Dec. 27.
- théa Mediterranean Rooftop: In the shadow of Arizona’s Camelback Mountain, theà, which translates to goddess of light, will be open for dinner or weekend brunch.
Also opening is The Spa, a wellness center for personal discovery, vitality and nourishment.